Open to anybody (any age, any skill level)
This is a great way to come out and meet and learn from other golfers.
- Random Draw Doubles (best shot)
- Teams are decided randomly by picking minis out of a hat or bag, or by drawing playing cards.
- Sign ups are near Hole one
- Entry Fee is $5 per person
- One dollar goes to the course repair/improvements.
- One dollar goes to the Ace Fund(paid to whoever hits a hole in one, and his/her partner).
- Top third scores after one round will win money.
Currently Club doubles are held at Griggs Reservoir DGC on Wednesday evenings.
For course info. and directions click on the course name above.
Current start time is 4:30 PM
Start time will move to 5:30 PM on March 12th.
Larry Lamb is our TD for this weekly event.
In Larry’s absence anyone can run doubles and report money and info to Larry the following week or anyone who will get it to the club. Doubles require three people present to be official and throw for the ace fund.
Please direct questions for Wednesday doubles to Larry at: email@example.com
Hoover Sunday Doubles
If you have an interest in having a doubles weekly event at Hoover, or if you are interested in being the TD, email me to discuss.
Our hope is to have doubles there rejuvenated this year.